Manufacturing Process & Timetable
- Prototyping— With completed drawings a Rapid Prototype can be completed normally in one week, with 3 days to allow for Air freight the sample for approval.
- Mould Manufacture – At the time of a quote being provided, the Lead time for completion of the specified mould will be stated. After receiving the initial payment of 50% of the Tooling cost, production will commence, and after the mould is completed the first sample will be sent by Air Express., with 3 days to allow for Air freight the sample for approval.
- Manufacture – After the mould has been approved and the balance of the mould payment is required for manufacture to commence. Depending on the quality some or all products can be available in 10 days. ( On Completion of manufacture we can then be able to provide you with the weight and volume of the shipment, and at that time you can advise us of your requirements).
(Depending on volume)
- Freight – Air Freight for samples or for part or all of the final production will take 3 days from the factory to delivery in most parts of Australia. 3-4 Days
Sea Freight will take 12-15 days to travel from a major port in China to most capital ports in Australia, but then may take another 5 days to clear the port. 10 days 33 days 10 days 3-4 days 21 days
Should they be NO delays in progressive payments and the approval of components during the production steps, it can be assumed that from the start to delivery of a products will take from 56 – 74 days.
- Additional Delays – Should a customer which to make changes to the mould prior to the commencement of production and allowing for an additional sample to be supplied, the production time-table would be extended past an additional 16 days to inspect an additional sample. + 16 days.
Affordable State-of-the-art Moulding with Plastics
Quality is what the company has been built upon and it will never be compromised. Quality and reliability are designed and built into every mould we produce at Nicet Industries.
The company started in 1998, but its growth was clearly accelerated as a result of it’s joint management and partnership in 2005. A winning formula of high western service and quality assurance, and China’s cost saving advantage.
We intend to be not only a leading manufacturer and supplier of injection mould and services to industry, but also well respected for technical expertise, first-rate quality, value for money, and on-time delivery with value added services.
- Contact: Mr. James Yu
- Address: 173 Shanyu West Road Yuyao, Ningbo Zhejiang Province, China
- Phone: +86 135 8656 7972
- Email: email@example.com
Hong Kong Office
- 22/F, Guangdong Finance Building
- 88 Connaught Road West, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Phone: + 85 22838 0448
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org